Every student should have their own account and students 13 years old and up receive standard accounts, which do not require moderation. Because moderation is not required for over 13 accounts, students are not immediately asked for their invitation code. Instead, students over 13 years old students can optionally enter an invitation code on their profile page.
By entering the code, the students are giving their teacher the ability to access their designs in the same way they can for under 13 students. This allows a teacher to manage all students both under and over 13 years of age in the same way.
- Navigate to tinkercad.com
- Log in or create a new account.
- Click the profile image in the upper right of the screen
- Select Profile
- Click “Enter invitation code”
- Enter your invitation code in the field and click “Save changes”.
- Once someone clicks “Save changes” the student will appear in the teachers Moderate Kids page.
- Teachers will be able to monitor/access the designs of all students they moderate.
- Teachers will be able to reset password for students under 13 years of age.
- Students 13 years old or older can reset their password from the login screen using the “Forgot Password” tool.