Entering an invitation code will link a student with the teach who created the invitation code. If a student is already moderated by an appropriate adult, they can enter additional invitation codes from their profile page.
This will allow multiple teachers to moderate the same student.
- Navigate to tinkercad.com.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Click the profile image in the upper right of the screen
- Select "Profile" from the menu.
- Click "Enter invitation code"
- Enter the invitation code you received from your teacher and click "Save Changes".
- Once someone clicks "Save changes" the student will appear in the teachers Moderate Kids page.
- Teachers will be able to monitor/access the designs of all students they moderate.
- Teachers will be able to reset password for students under 13 years of age.
- Students 13 years old or older can reset their password from the login screen using the “Forgot Password” tool.